Registration & Enrollment Information 2020-2021

Registration and Enrollment Information for 2020-2021
Posted on 07/15/2020
This is the image for the news article titled Registration and Enrollment Information for 2020-2021                                           


                                                                 EACS School Year 2020-21

                                                     Registration & Enrollment Information
                                         School starts Monday, August 10
On-line Registration for Currently Enrolled/ Returning Students : July 24-31

Families will be e-mailed directions for setting up their NEW Skyward Family Access Account closer to the dates listed above. Office staff members will be available in buildings starting July 27 to assist with any questions or issues. A School Messenger voicemail will also be sent closer to this time. There will NOT be an in-building phase of registration this year for returning students. All required paperwork that cannot be completed through on-line registration will be sent home with students the first week of school.

Enrolling New Students with EACS: July 27-31

All enrollment can be done electronically by contacting or calling 260-446-0110 x4902.

For the enrollment process you will need these documents:
*HLS EACS English Fillable Form
*Kindergarten Health Form
*Enrollment Form
*Original Birth Certificate
*Proof of Guardianship - Legal Documents or Court Order if other than parent
*Immunization Records - these may be faxed from the doctor's office (fax #260-446-0113)
* Two forms of Verification of Legal Residency:
          - Current utility bill (gas, water, electric, phone)
          - Computer generated bill issued by Dr. or hospital
          - Court Documents
          - Lease printed on letterhead from an established apartment/mobile home leasing office with a contact name and phone number. Hand written and printed from the internet are not acceptable.
          - Mortgage document or statement

Not acceptable as proof of residency: cell phone bills, cable bills, magazine subscription mailing. and items mailed to a P.O. Box.

This information regarding proof of residency or immunization requirements can also be found on the EACS website or by calling Student Services at 260-446-0289.

Spanish and Burmese Interpreter Assistance : July 27-31

Interpreters will be scheduled at select buildings to assist families during normal business hours July 27-31. For details on availability, please call the Burmese Parent Liaison at 260-446-0279 or the Hispanic Parent Liaison at 260-446-0278 on or after July 24.

2020-2021 CDV Student Grade Level Supplies List K-3

Note:  Residency means a permanent & principal place of habitation, which a person uses for a home, for a fixed or indefinite period & remains when not called elsewhere for work, studies, recreation, or other temporary or special purposes.  A temporary or occasional dwelling used primarily for school attendance purposes is not a Legal Residence.  A student may be expelled (excluded) from school if the student's legal Residency is not within the EACS boundaries.


                                                  DREAM IT. DO IT.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved. | Nondiscrimination Policy| Accessibility Statement